Wednesday 1 August 2007

Time to go!!

So it's that time and the planning is over, May 2006 when this all began feels a long time ago but it's now time to go to Uganda. I think some of us are pretty scared, myself included, about how useful we will be out there, pray that we would allow God to use us as He sees fit. I tried and failed to get a picture of the team uploaded there and I'm out of time so never mind but Ed if you are feeling kind you could post it as a comment I think!!  - if anyone has any messages for any team member please post them on here and I'll pass them on. I'll try and mention how we are all doing on the team, IF I get to you a computer, I won't know that until I'm out there. Please remember in prayer our two team members David and Alison who unfortunately not able to travel with us. We will miss you both very very much and  it won't be the same without you.


Please pray for us both as individuals and as a team as we go, for our health and for safe travel and that we would all pull together for God's glory, because that is why we are going: 

The Leaders - Ronnie Cochrane - Diana McClelland - Ida Cairns - Alwyn Stewart and the rest of us: - Gwen Cochrane, Alison Cochrane, Norman O'Neill, Mandy O'Neill, James O'Neill, Allister Kyle, Geoffrey Vance, Willard Steele, Jackie Allen, John Allen, Rachel Allen, Hazel Stewart, Robinson Williamson, Ross McClelland, Stevie McMullan, Johnny Blair, Laura Bellingham - Douglas and Alan Douglas. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry - couldn't get the photo on as a comment!

Love to all

Ed

David said...

Hi everyone
Hope you get over the journey quickly and get to work - no slacking!
David